Verizon Router Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Verizon Routers are known to be one of the top router products in the market. Also among the latest in Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablets, Carrier Plans and Accessories come from the Verizon company.
For people who use the internet, one of the most important things to learn is how to access your Verizon Router Login page. But for so many users, this is also one of the hardest things to learn and remember. There is actually no website or page that will take you to the Verizon router. You actually do not even need the internet to login to your router. The router is actually already connected to your computer via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable. But this is where people start to get lost. Luckily, you do not need to trouble yourself with that any longer. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you get to your login page quickly and easily. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If that is not enough, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Verizon Router:
1. First Enter the Verizon Router login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
192.168.1.1 (enter this on your address bar)
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Finally, click the OK button to proceed to your router
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Before resetting your Username and Password, try logging on using the default Username and Password for your router.
2. The default Username is "admin" and the default Password is the serial number of the router. The serial number is located on the service tag on your router under the bar code.
3. If you still can't login to the router, you will have to do a factory reset of your router.
4. To do a factory reset, you will have to press the reset button. The reset button is a recessed button on the rear panel of your router. Press it in for about 10-15 seconds or until all the lights on the router go out and then flash
5. After the router reboots, open a browser and enter into 192.168.1.1 once again
6. You will then have to change the password on the initial log-in screen
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Verizon directly and get help with your Verizon Router Login:
Just Dial 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
Dial *611 from your cell phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video
Emergency Service Hours
Monday-Sunday 11pm-6am Customer Service - Prepaid
Dial *611 from your cell phone
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Consumer: (800) 256-4646
Business: (800) 526-3178